Homemade Healthy Chicken Salad
If you are missing chicken salad because of the no-mayo rule…you are in luck! This amazing chicken salad is made with greek yogurt 🙂
I used this chicken salad on top of lettuce, tomato, cucumber and carrots and in a Flat Out wrap (pictured below). Both were incredible.
- 2 roasted chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 red container of greek yogurt
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 1 spring onion, finely diced
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Italian Seasoning
- Hot Sauce
- In a bowl mix the chicken and yogurt until smooth. Add celery and chives and keep stirring. Add 1 tsp of onion and garlic powder, 1 tsp of Hot Sauce, and a dash of salt and pepper and Italian Seasoning. Taste. Add more spices if you want, watch the salt!
Leave a Comment