Creamy Chicken Enchilada Suiza
My favorite Mexican dish is Enchilada Suiza so I was determined to make a 21 Day Fix / Weight Watchers friendly version. These turned out incredibly well, if I may say so myself!
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1/2 lb shredded chicken
- 8 oz bottle of Green Chili Enchilada Sauce
- 1.5 red containers of plain Greek yogurt
- 3 blue containers Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a small bowl mix half the Greek yogurt with 1 TBS of the enchilada sauce. Put aside.
- Prepare a 9×9 casserole dish by pouring a small amount of enchilada sauce from the bottle to cover the bottom.
- Take each tortilla and spread a thin layer of the yogurt mixed with sauce over the bottom.
- Spoon in about 1/4 cup chicken and sprinkle with a little cheese. Roll and place seam side down into the casserole dish. Continue with all 6 tortillas.
- Spread the remaining yogurt sauce over the top, (keeping a little for after enchiladas are finished), pour another 2-3 tablespoons of enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle with the remainder of cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve up 2 enchiladas per plate and drizzle a little bit of the remaining yogurt sauce mixture over the top!
Leave a Comment