Korean BBQ (Sweet & Spicy) Turkey Meatballs
These delicious turkey meatballs can be added to so many different recipes. Add rice (white, brown, cauliflower), or veggies in a bowl and top with these sweet and spicy Korean BBQ meatballs for a filling and low-point lunch or dinner. Ready to use Korean BBQ Marinade can be found at any grocery store, so prep time for these is really quick!
*Drizzle with some fat-free greek yogurt mixed with sriracha for a spicy kick!!
Korean BBQ Turkey Meatballs
- 10 oz lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp minced ginger root
- 1 med scallion diced, seperate white and greens
- 8 TBSP Korean BBQ marinade
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp sesame seeds optional
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Mix ground turkey, diced scallion, minced ginger, panko breadcrumbs and 1 TBSP Korean BBQ marinade in a bowl until well combined.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll small balls of turkey mixture in your hands, about 1-1.5 inch in size. You should get 10-12 balls. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Once the meatballs are baked, toss in remaining Korean BBQ marinade and serve with rice, veggies etc. Top with green scallion and sesame seeds if desired.