Zucchini & Squash Omelette
Simple, filling and packed with veggies! This delicious omelette is the perfect breakfast, lunch or dinner quick meal. Add some turkey bacon or lean steak for another protein!!
- 2-3 eggs
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup zucchini and squash, diced into small pieces
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1-2 tsps coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Scramble eggs in a bowl and add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a small egg pan over medium high heat.
- Pour eggs in and cook until one side is browned. Flip (making omelettes isn’t that easy, so if your flip doesn’t work, turn this into a scramble!)
- Put veggies and cheese on top of the eggs and cook until underside of omelette is cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and fold over. Top with salsa!
Leave a Comment