Twice Baked Veggie Stuffed Potatoes
Twice Baked Potatoes are so yummy and filling! This recipe incorporates the same similar mashed, cheesy twice baked potatoes you know and love but are also loaded with veggies and are 21 Day Approved!
- 2 Baking Potatoes, washed
- 2 tsps olive or coconut oil
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup containers of shredded cheese (your choice of flavor but I like sharp cheddar)
- 4 cups of pre-cut and steamed cauliflower and broccoli
- 2 scallions, diced into small pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet. Rub them with the olive or coconut oil and bake for 1 hour, making sure they're sufficiently cooked through.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and lower the heat to 350 F. With a sharp knife, but each potato in half lengthwise. Scrape the insides out into a mixing bowl, making sure not to tear the outer skin. Leave a small shelf of the inner potato for support when you re-stuff!
- Smash the potatoes that you have put in the mixing bowl and add 1.5 containers of the Greek yogurt, plus the pre-steamed cauliflower and broccoli and scallions. Smash until all well mixed. Add salt and pepper. Mix. Add 1 container of cheese. Mix.
- Refill the potato shells with your mixture. Fill them nice and high, and try to make each one even. Top each potato with a little bit more cheese from your remaining 3 containers. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until cheese is bubbly and potatoes are warmed through. Drizzle a bit more Greek yogurt on top of each potato and serve. !
- Each serving of half a potato equals 1 💛, .5 ❤️, 1 💙, and 1 💚