Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos
These slightly fried Mahi Mahi fish tacos feel like a cheat, but they aren’t! Make these for lunch or dinner for a delicious, well balanced meal containing protein, veggies and carbs!
- 1 Mahi Mahi Filet – Cut into small cubes
- 2 Corn Tortillas
- 1 Green container of shredded carrots and cabbage
- 1 red container of plain Greek yogurt
- 3-4 dashes Tapatio Hot Sauce
- 1 Egg, scrambled for an egg wash
- 2 TBSP Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix Greek yogurt and hot sauce, plus a dash of salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Dip your Mahi Mahi cubes into the egg wash and then coat with flour and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small sauté pan, heat coconut oil over medium high heat. Drop fish cubes into the sauté pan, browning on all sides.
- Prepare your corn tortillas by warming in a microwave for 30 seconds in a slightly damp paper towel, or heat them over open flame. Put cabbage/carrots on both tortillas and a few pieces of fish. Drizzle yogurt sauce over the top of both and enjoy!
Leave a Comment