Stuffed Street Tacos
You get 2 corn tortillas for 1 💛 on the 21 Day Fix!! Street tacos are so easy, and yummy and 2 is always better than 1 😉.
- 1 lb Taco seasoned ground turkey
- Small orange or red bell pepper
- 1 RED container of fat free refried beans
- 1 BLUE container of shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon red enchilada sauce
- Dice bell pepper and cook turkey according to package. Once turkey has browned, add the bell pepper until they are cooked through and soft.
- In a small bowl add beans, cheese and enchilada sauce and microwave for 30 seconds. Mix together.
- Heat your tortillas either in a toaster oven, over the stove flame, or in the oven at 350 F for 2-3 minutes just until warm.
- Use a tablespoon and spoon 2 tablespoons of the bean mixture and 1/2 ❤️ container of turkey into each tortilla. Roll up and eat!
Leave a Comment