Strawberry Milk Refrigerator Oats
Refrigerator Oats are a quick, easy, filling breakfast or meal on the go! They are prepped the night before, or up to 3 days before and you can use an array of different fruits.
This recipe uses frozen strawberries and it’s delicious!
- 3/4 yellow container rolled oats (quick oats work fine also)
- 1/3 cup almond milk, non sweetened
- 1/2 red container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp honey or agave
- 1/2 purple container frozen cherries, cup up or whole
- Layer all ingredients and then mix together in a bowl or jar with a spoon. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy the next morning with some freshly sliced strawberries. You can keep this in the fridge for up to 3 days!
- Makes 1 serving that equals 1 💛, .5 ❤️, .5 💜, .25 🍊, and 1 tsp