Creamy Egg Salad
Egg salad is high in protein, delicious and an easy meal on the go. You can throw it on some bread for a sandwich, over greens, or in a wrap! This egg salad uses no mayo so it’s totally fix approved, and it’s still creamy and yummy!
- 3 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1 TBSP Plain Greek or Regular Yogurt
- 2 tsps Yellow mustard
- 1 tsp Tapatio or Hot Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the yolks from 2 of the eggs and place in a mixing bowl.
- Chop the whites and the remaining full egg into small pieces, set aside.
- In the mixing bowl with the yolks, add yogurt, mustard, hot sauce, and salt and pepper. Mix until completely smooth.
- Add cut up pieces of egg into the bowl and keep mixing until desired consistency!
- Serve on bread, over greens, or eat by itself!
- Makes 2 servings. Each serving equals 1.5 ❤️. That's it!!