Cheesy Cauliflower Bake
It’s the final week before the wedding that I originally started this journey for! I am down 42 lbs so far, but I wanted to ramp it up a bit this week, so I am doing a low carb version of 21 Day Fix. I plan to have grilled fish or chicken tonight, but wanted a fun side dish that was yummy but still healthy and low carb! Cheesy Cauliflower Bake is the perfect compliment to grilled fish or chicken.
- 1 Cauliflower, cut into small florets and steamed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar or other cheese blend
- 1/4 cup almond or cashew milk, unsweetened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit or put on the broiler.
- In a pot, over medium heat add your steamed cauliflower and milk and mix until all incorporated. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese. Stir until all mixed and cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and the remaining cheese.
- Put in the oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Broil if you want the cheese to get slightly brown and crispy on top!
- Serve while hot.
Leave a Comment