Healthy Chocolate Fudge
Chocolate fudge! Yup, your eyes are not deceiving you. I made a healthy, delicious, chocolatey fudge and it’s 21 Day Fix approved!! This recipe is definitely a treat swap but the ingredients are all clean and 100% healthy! The fudge gets soft really fast, so enjoy it right out of the freezer!
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1/2 cup natural Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 1 TBSP cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 TBSP pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (try almond, peppermint or maple extract in place of vanilla for a unique fudge taste!)
- 5-6 dark chocolate chips for drizzling (optional)
- In a microwave safe bowl stir your peanut butter until totally smooth. Microwave for 10-15 seconds if it is not totally smooth.
- Add 1 ripe banana and mix until banana and peanut butter are all incorporated.
- Place in a food processor and add the remaining ingredients.
- Pulse until completely smooth. You do not want any clumps.
- Prepare a 6x6 baking dish with parchment paper and pour mixture in. Smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Freeze until set.
- Cut into small squares, drizzle with some melted dark chocolate chips and let freeze again.
- Enjoy 1-2 pieces at a time right out of the freezer.
- These soften very quickly and while they will still taste amazing, they get a bit messy and mushy!
- 1 medium piece, or 2 small pieces equal 1 💛 treat swap