Veggie Breakfast Burrito
I have been so busy lately so I wanted to share a recipe for those who also have really busy schedules and can’t always make a complicated recipe, or anyone just looking for something really easy to make! You can add a meat to this, like chicken or turkey or beans to keep it vegetarian. Also feel free to throw in whatever veggies you have! Squash, tomato, or asparagus. Those would all work in this burrito!
- Corn or Whole Wheat Tortilla (Trader Joes has a Corn and Wheat Tortilla which is amazing. That is what I used)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar or other cheese mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- Scramble eggs in a bowl, add some salt and pepper.
- Heat a sauté pan with cooking spray over medium heat and pour in eggs and spinach. Scramble. Spinach will wilt and mix into eggs.
- Pour cheese onto tortilla and microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Add scrambled eggs and roll into a burrito.
- Cut in half and enjoy!
Leave a Comment