Turkey and Spinach Pasta
This recipe is so incredibly easy! It’s filling and delicious and sure to be an entire family hit.
- 1 package of Jennie-O Italian Seasoned Turkey
- 1 bottle low sugar pasta sauce
- 4 cups baby spinach, diced
- 1/4 package of whole wheat spaghetti or other pasta
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook turkey according to package, and add spinach during the last 2-3 minutes of browning and cook until soft and withered.
- Pour pasta sauce over the turkey and mix around. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package.
- Place 1/4 of the pasta in a bowl and top with 1/4 turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
Recipe Good For:
- This recipe is super simple. You don’t have to create anything from scratch!
- Each serving equals 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 red and 1 blue (use 1/8 cup cheese to reduce to .5 blue)
Leave a Comment