Meyer Lemon & Raspberry Sorbet
There is nothing better than sorbet on a hot summer day! This delicious combo of Meyer lemons and raspberries is refreshing and tart.
- 2 – 6 oz tubs of fresh raspberries
- 2 Meyer lemons
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup pure honey
- In a small saucepan heat up water and honey until honey is completely dissolved. Do not let boil. Once the honey is dissolved, cut both lemons in half and squeeze juice into honey water mixture.
- Put all raspberries into a blender and add a TBSP of water. Blend until completely puréed.
- Pour puréed raspberries into honey water lemon mixture and stir.
- Strain the mixture over a bowl to remove all seeds and pulp.
- If you have an ice cream maker, pour the strained mixture in and mix for 25-30 minutes until semi-firm. Pour into a Tupperware and place in freezer until completely firm. If you do not have an ice maker, pour the juice right into a Tupperware and freeze. The consistency will be a bit icy but still taste amazing!
- Makes 12 scoops!
Leave a Comment