Mac and Cheesyflower
I haven’t shared very many vegetarian options and I wanted to make something that was filling and protein rich as well!! Mac and Cheesyflower is the outcome. It’s really yummy, and a total comfort food. You can add cooked ground turkey or beef to add more protein to this recipe! It would add 1❤️ per serving.
- 1/2 cauliflower, steamed and fork tender
- 4 YELLOW containers whole wheat elbow noodles (cooked)
- 1 RED container plain Greek yogurt
- 4 BLUE containers shredded sharp cheddar
- 4 asparagus spears chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup baby spinach, diced
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small sauté pan over medium heat, cook spinach and asparagus in 1 tsp coconut oil for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 tsp minced garlic and keep cooking for another minute until spinach is totally wilted. Put already cooked and steamed cauliflower and cooked noodles in a pot over medium heat. Add Greek yogurt and cheese and mix until all incorporated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix in spinach and asparagus and keep cooking until everything is heated through. Serve immediately! Makes 4 servings.
Leave a Comment