Banana Spinach Smoothie
I love knocking out an entire green container every day just by adding it to my Shakeology! You would have no idea this is packed full of spinach. It tastes like vanilla and banana and it’s delicious.
- 8 oz water
- 2 oz almond, cashew, coconut or low fat milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology or any other vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen baby spinach
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tsp coconut oil (optional)
- Mix all in a blender and blend. Serve immediately.
Leave a Comment