Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Banana Bread mixed with a Chocolate Chip Muffin is the only way to describe these yummy little snacks! They are delicious, and easy to make, plus they can be frozen! Grab one from the freezer and it will thaw out to enjoy later if you are on the go.
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Large eggs, raw
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsps honey
- 1 TBSP Butter (grass-fed, organic) melted
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- pinch of salt
- Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin cups or spray well with non stick spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas. Add melted butter and eggs and mix until eggs are completely scrambled. Add vanilla extract and mix.
- In a separate bowl mix flours, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until all incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop into muffin tin. Make sure all 12 are level.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes then transfer to cooling rack.
Leave a Comment