This is so far one of my favorite recipes that I stumbled across on Pinterest, even my toddler likes it!
Write a review
- 1 lb jennie-o lean ground taco seasoned turkey
- 1 cup fat free refried beans
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- 2-3 tsps olive oil
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups mexican blend shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 375' F
- In a skillet, sauté finely chopped red and orange bell pepper and half a yellow onion diced in olive oil. Put to the side once cooked through and tender.
- Cook ground turkey Drain fat. Mix in veggie mixture.
- In a deep Pyrex/baking dish layer corn tortillas and spread a 1/2 cup layer of beans all over the tortillas. Pour 1/2 turkey and veggie mixture over the beans and sprinkle with 1/2 the cheese. Layer another 6 tortillas, another the rest of the refried beans and the rest of the turkey mixture. Finish with remaining cheese and bake for 30-35 minutes until cooked through and cheese is bubbly.
- 1 red, 1 green, 2 yellow and 1 blue per serving