Instant Pot Noodles and Meatballs
Yum! This was the easiest recipe to make and took 20 minutes from start to finish, and I only had to use one pot! All I had to do was dump everything in and wait for my fabulous instant pot to come to pressure and then 4 minutes, quick release, and done. I didn’t have to stir, watch, wait, or use more than 1 cooking vessel. What a pleasure. If you haven’t checked out the instant pot yet, go look now! Order one for Christmas. Get one for you, your mom, your sister, your best friend and another one for you! It’s seriously the hottest kitchen accessory of 2016 and I am not surprised by that at all. It’s really an amazing cooking tool, and you won’t look back once you have one.
- 1 lb whole wheat rotini or noodle of choice (spaghetti is fine also)
- 1 jar low-sugar marinara sauce
- 20 frozen turkey meatballs
- salt and pepper to taste
- shredded parmesan topping
- Pour 1/2 cup water into instant pot, add noodles. Place frozen meatballs on top. Pour entire jar of sauce over noodles. Fill the empty sauce jar with water and pour over noodles and meatballs. Stir. Add salt and pepper. Cook on manual, high pressure for 4 minutes and then do a quick release. Serve with parmesan sprinkled on top!
- Serves 8
- Each serving is 9 Weight Watchers Smart Points
- 21 day fix container count 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 green, and 1/2 blue