- 4 pieces of thin sliced boneless chicken breasts (approx. 1 lb)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used a mozzarella, jack and cheddar mix)
- 2 TBSP Bread Crumbs, Italian or Plain
- 1 TBSP Cajun Spice (if you like spicy, increase this to 2 TBSP)
- 4 tsps olive oil
- 2 tsps coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 Kabob Skewers
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a small sauté pan, heat coconut oil over medium heat and add spinach. Sprinkle with a tiny bit of salt and pepper and cook down until completely wilted.
- Move spinach to a cutting board and chop up slightly.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Lay out your chicken pieces and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine spinach, cheese and a bit more salt and pepper. Spoon 1/4 mixture into the middle of each piece of chicken.
- Roll up and use 2 skewers to secure closed.
- In another small bowl combine bread crumbs and cajun seasoning.
- Use a brush and brush each piece of chicken with 1 tsp olive oil. Sprinkle each piece with seasoning on both sides. Be very careful when doing this so the roll does not come undone.
- Place seam side up once done seasoning both sides and place in the oven.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and cut in half! Serve immediately.
- *Some of the cheese and spinach came out of the rolls, so I spooned that on top of my chicken pieces!
- Serving Size: 4